YCBA / Yoga Alliance 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training
- Do you want to get a deep understanding of yoga asana?
- Do you play with the idea of teaching yoga?
- And are you interested in being rightfully empowered to teach yoga to others?
- Are you still dreaming of a time of study and self-exploring, supported by a loving community with likeminded people and lots of fun?
… then, maybe, its time for yoga school!
YCBA – International 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training (English)
Berlin/Germany, June 30 – July 26, 2020
Daily Schedule: Tuesday 2 – 6 pm, Wednesday to Saturday 10 am – 6 pm, Sunday 10 am – 2 pm
Certificates: Yoga Alliance & YCBA*
* your first step towards German Health Insurance Certification
A Summer City Intensive & International Yoga TT that will empower you beyond your imagination.
Your new life starts NOW!
„What do I get?“
- How to improve your own yoga practice
- How to teach a yoga pose
- Actions and alignment
- Purpose and use of props
- Restorative poses
- Observing and understanding bodies
- The art of teaching
- When and how to modify yoga poses
- How or whether to touch students and when to use adjustments
- How to effectively sequence a class
- Introduction to meditation
- Functional anatomy and physiology
- Meaning behind asana systems
- History of Yoga – major schools and movements
Contact Sharada Devi for a strategy session to discuss your ideas and plans and if this TT is serving you and your Yoga career:
On top of the wisdom and empowerment there will be not one but two Certificates:
Yoga Alliance 200 hours & our German YCBA Level I (200hour)
Now, why two Certificates???
At YogaCircle Berlin Academy we host cutting edge Teacher Trainings and integrate them into our YCBA program that leads up to Krankenkassen-Zertifizierung (YCBA 540 hours) & 500 hours Yoga Alliance Certificate
You can „mix and match“ and upgrade your 500hours Yoga Alliance to our German YCBA 540 hours and get the Krankenkassen-Zertifizierung on top.
We understand that you are going to invest precious time and money and may need some more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can find out if this training is what you want to do right now: