Rocky Heron: Vinyasa Flow nach der YOGAMAZÉ – Methode
„Endlich: Eine Methode, wie ich Vinyasa Flow systematisch und level-gerecht unterrichte!“
Übe hochkarätige Vinyasa Praxis und lerne, lerne, lerne mit Rocky Heron, dem sympathischsten aller Yoga-Wunder“kinder“
Noch mehr Rocky – zum Beispiel über Sylvester – siehe hier
Rocky Heron: Mobility Mapping for Vinyasa Flow
January 4 – 6, 2019 (20h)
Friday – Sunday, 11 am – 5 pm
„This is cutting edge methodology – I am speechless and stand in awe!“
Vinyasa Yoga is evolving, and it’s time to upgrade your teaching!
Are you interested in enhancing your flow classes to include greater opportunities for functional strength and mobility?
Wanting to break out of the box of traditional sun salutation based sequencing to leverage greater diversity in your students movements?
Do you struggle to find the balance between breath based movement and skillful alignment in your classes?
If so, then you are ready for Skill and Drills: Functional Flow!
Join international master teacher Rocky Heron for an illuminating and transformative learning opportunity. The potency of a breath based vinyasa practice can be an enriching and powerful experience for students. All too often, however, we get stuck teaching within a familiar, somewhat linear paradigm, that can limit the opportunities for true movement diversity in our students. The practice of yoga is incredibly dynamic in what it offers, but there are also forces and abilities that it lacks. When we stick to the same pathways of motion we miss the chance to facilitate true, well rounded strength and ability for our students.
In this training, we will explore how to CREATE the experience of being in a FLOW STATE, without compromising the integrity of good form, and progressive learning.
You will learn:
- Multi-Level sequencing techniques to set your students up for SUCCESS
- Powerful Vinyasa drills that thread seamlessly into practice
- Innovative use of props and how to weave them into flow class
- Pranayama and its role in functional movement
- Peak pose vs. Peak Sequence Templates
- Motor Learning Skills and how your instincts to assist may be hindering success
- The Art of demonstration in a vinyasa class
- Pose Analysis: Understanding action vs. shape
- Modifying and Progressing Poses and Transitions for Mixed Level Classes
- Much more!
Come learn, grow, and play with us for this fun and transformative 30hr Program! Hours can be applied to continuing education credit with Yoga Alliance
Pay 350 Euro – only till October 31, 2018 and only for the FIRST 10 spaces each:
Rocky Heron: Vinyasa Yoga Teacher’s Intensive
June, 3rd – 7th, 2019 (40 / 50h)
Mon – Friday 10 am – 6 pm
This five-day teacher enhancement intensive for existing yoga teachers will take your skills and your teaching career to new levels.
In this training, we will explore how to CREATE the experience of being in a FLOW STATE and use strategies and techniques to set your students up for SUCCESS.
Become an effective and powerful yoga teacher and the quality and integrity of your offering will be magnetic and magical.
You will learn:
Form, Function & Flow: What every vinyasa teacher needs to know, organizing principles and essential skills, Level 1 focus
• What is vinyasa yoga? Etymology of vinyasa, definitions, historical context and contemporary vinyasa
• Organizational principles of vinyasa
• Vinyasa teaching strategies and skills
• Vinyasa sequencing
• Overview levels of vinyasa classes: Level 1, Mixed Levels, Level 2-3
• How to balance pose instruction with rhythm, pace and flow
• How to teach and not lose momentum and flow
• How to cue the breath and keep consistent rhythm
• Physical adjustments
• Demonstration techniques
• Environment: classroom organization, heat, light, music
• Seat of the teacher; how to hold the space of challenge and compassion
• How to begin class: arriving and settling poses
• How to introduce and teach seated ujayii pranayama
• Lesson planning: progressive sequencing for Surya Namaskara A
• Lesson planning: How to give effective Chaturanga Dandasana (modified) tutorial
• Lesson planning: Progressive sequencing for Surya Namaskara B
Foundations of Flow: Effective and safe 60-minute level 1 classes continued
• Level 1 syllabus of poses
• Sequencing of level 1
• Difficult poses and transitions and common misalignments
• How to balance instruction with pace, rhythm and flow
• How to give effective (brief) postural demonstrations
• Modifications, options and prop use and other pose improvement strategies
• How to introduce and teach mula and uddiyana bandha
• How to create focus and provide recovery time during class
• Repetition; instructional round and 1 breath per pose round
• Lesson planning: progressive sequencing for Surya Namaskara C (standing pose linkings)
• Lesson planning: abdominal strengthening, arm balances and forward bends
• Lesson planning: basic backbends
• Closing postures, savasana and ending class
Meaningful Boundaries: 75-minute mixed level vinyasa classes to PEAK POSE (backbend)
• Mixed level syllabus of poses; standing poses and backbends
• How to introduce and teach supine ujayii pranayama
• How to teach with meaningful options and stages for all levels of students
• How to teach handstand and forearm balance in mixed level vinyasa
• Mixed level strategies for Surya Namaskar, A, B & C
• How to never give up on improving chaturanga dandasana
• How to progressively prepare for safe and effective backbend peak pose classes
• How to introduce and teach nadi shodhana pranayama
Meaningful Boundaries: 75-minute mixed level vinyasa classes to PEAK POSE (arm balance/hip opener)
• How to teach headstand in mixed level
• Mixed level syllabus of arm balances, hip openers and forward bends
• How to progressively prepare for effective arm balance/hip opener peak pose mixed level classes
• How to introduce and teach viloma pranayama, kumbaka
Raise the Bar: 90-minute intermediate/advanced vinyasa classes PEAK SEQUENCE
• Intermediate/advanced syllabus of poses
• How and when (and when not to) to teach intermediate/advanced vinyasa
• How to increase the challenge and safely manage risk
• Set your students up for success; no curve balls, no surprises
• How to sequence intelligently for peak sequence
• Intermediate/advanced vinyasa transitions and skills
• How to teach kapala bhati pranayama
• How to effectively lead practice-style classes
Pay only 700 Euro (40 / 50h) Super Early Bird!!!
– only till October 31, 2018 and only for the FIRST 10 spaces each:
Du hast noch weitere Fragen zu diesem Training? Du weißt nicht, ob es für Dich das Richtige ist oder überlegst, ob Du eventuell über/unterfordert wärest? Dann teile uns deine Überlegungen mit, damit wir Dich besser informieren können und Du Deine Entscheidung besser treffen kannst: